1955, Guará/SP – Brazil
Lives and works in São Paulo
I have a BA in Architecture from the Architecture and Urbanism School at the University of Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil (FAU / UMC), and studied different artistic languages: such as Theory of Art History, Ink Washing Painting, Contemporary Dance, Butoh, Drawing, Painting, Photography, Installation, Performance, Intaglio, Lithography, Woodcut, and Cultural Travels.
My artistic poetic relates to nature and collecting seeking, in my daily life, the raw materials for my work – whether in the city or in the country. My works comes alive from elements such as hair strands, insect exoskeletons, skins, vertebrate bones, animal-built shelters, rocks, barks, seeds, and sticks, looking for my creative inspiration in them.
By rereading and reorganizing such elements, I give nature a new meaning, creating communication or confrontation with man-made objects, in addition to bringing an incessant and patient dialogue with nature and the man-nature relationship issue, highlighting time, change, and respect for living beings.
- Collective exhibition – Olhar inComum: Japão revisitado (An unCommon View: Japan Revisited). Oscar Niemeyer Museum, Curitiba/PR – Brazil
- Collage on the Wall. 540 Gallery, São Paulo/SP – Brazil
- Collective exhibition – CompartiArte III (SharedArt III). Brazilian British Centre, São Paulo/SP – Brazil
- Collective exhibition – Arte/Formatto (Art/Format). Caribé Gallery, São Paulo/SP – Brazil
- Collective exhibition – 1a Feira_Mostra (1st Show_Fair). Estúdio 321_Jacarandá, São Paulo/SP – Brazil
- Collective exhibition – CompartiArte II (SharedArt II). Brazilian British Centre, São Paulo/SP – Brazil
- Commemorative exhibition Ciclos (Cycles). Estação São Paulo, São Paulo/SP – Brazil
- Collective exhibition – Encontros e Parcerias (Meetings and Partnerships). Graphias Casa da Gravura e Laboratório de Artes de Franca, Franca/SP – Brazil
- Collective Exhibition – Arte Postal e Natureza (Postal Art & Nature). Center for Arts and Literature at the Federal University of Santa Maria, Santa Maria/RS – Brazil
- Collective exhibition – Naturezas Descontroladas (Uncontrolled Nature). Braz Cubas Gallery, Santos/SP – Brazil
- Presentation of the collection Livro de Artista – Passagens (Artist Book – Passages) – lithograph and metal engraving. Graphias Casa da Gravura, São Paulo/SP – Brazil
- Collective exhibition – Espacialização de fotografia com a instalação “O que nos protege é o que nos aprisiona” (Spatialization of Photography with the...